Friday, August 29, 2014

Thank You Thursday (on Friday)!

Dear Families,
Thank you for spending your Thursday evening with me at Back to School Night.  I loved meeting you and answering your questions.  If you missed it, you can find my Back to School Night presentation here.  Your child will bring their paperwork home in their green Homework Folder.  Their homework over the weekend is to give you all the paperwork and to READ, READ, READ! Please return the field trip donation, the questionaire about your child, and the volunteer form ASAP.  Thank you!

Technology Update
Joanie Bryant and I share a cart of Chromebooks between us.  We are in need of headphones to fully utilize all the amazing applications on these devices.  I have written a Donors Choose grant to fund our headphone purchase.  If you would like to contribute to my headphone and splitter grant, please find it here.
**From now until September 3, please enter the code INSPIRE and your donation will be matched by Donors Choose (up to $100).
Students love looking at All About Me bag contents, above and below.

Crazy Hair Day Art









No comments:

Post a Comment